Thursday 7 April 2011

Sierra's beloved stuffs

1.BRACELET
  So beautiful, eh?
I collected a lot of bracelets when travelling around the country. n I did make some... hehe, not so beautiful but unique :))... hand made ones r always unique.
These bracelets in this photo was made by my dear friend HeaL n me.



   n some of these ones r precious girfs from my friends ^^.


Each one has its own story that i can never forget ^^.

One of the most lovely story that i 'm going to tell u guys is about the bracelet which i bought in Ho Chi Minh city. It was my first time in Ho Chi Minh city so I was really really excited about every strange things in this city. Everyone there were so kind n sweet, not like people in Hanoi. Yup, .... Because Hochiminh city's residents were nicer and more friendly than Hanoians, I couldn't be aware of danger when making friend with some nicest- people- in- the- world T.T. So stupid was I that I was cheated out of all money and cell phone. Poor me! I even couldn't remember the way to come back to my acquaintance's house.
...n when i was so scared, my hero jumped out of nowhere :))... came to help me unconditionally. Not only did he take me to my acquaintance's house safely, but he also became my best tour guide in the next day unconditionally again :x. ^^ Moreover, In the last day that I was there, he took me to the market for buying souvenirs before my flight. I greatly appreciated his kindness so that I bought two bracelets with different size and gave the big one for him. I kept the other one.... ^^. U know, the funniest thing is that he is not Hochiminh city's residents :))... He's from Hanoi, too. He is still learning Technology in Hochiminh city. :))

 All photos was taken by Sierra.

2. BOOKS

   From the past, reading already was a favourite activity when books became popular for people from all walks of life , not just for nobility. However, in recent years, with a lot of technology items like ebooks on computer n cell phone, many young people can't stand reading books which is printed. Some of my friends even don't like reading 'cause they think it's a waste of time?! They just focus on computer games and movie which don't require the imagination.







1 comment:

  1. ahhh,tang teo mot cai vong di,sap sinh nhat t oi:))

    Ma cai dau cua may lam chat the:D,ra dung chat cua may`:D

    ReplyDelete